- Fighting Chance presents “Carrie the musical”
- I Don’t Like van Gogh’s Sunflowers (and other cultural confessions)
- Happy Thanksgiving, and Good Riddance to Columbus Day!
- Butt Kapinski – collectively-created Film Noir at its finest, and most vulgar
- People’s Climate March Vancouver: I came, I marched, I blogged
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Let me begin by saying that I will not be reviewing shows at my alma mater, the School for Contemporary Arts at SFU. I will, however, shamelessly plug them on the internet before I watch them. A lot of changes … Continue reading
Last year my Valentine’s Day present was Alexandre Bilodeau’s Olympic gold medal. I was watching on a big screen in Robson Square, jumping up and down and screaming like crazy. Hugging the man next to me. Being interviewed by CTV … Continue reading